Greener and Safer Energetic and Ballistic Systems 2018
at ENSTA Bretagne, Brest, France
Workshop : 5th-7th of november 2018 (here)
Conference program : 8th-9th of november 2018 (here)
GSEBS 2018 brings together students, academics and industry professionals from universities, government agencies and companies to present their achievements in the area of energetic materials and devices for civil, defense and space applications, with emphasis on safety and environmental issues.
This conference cycle (3rd edition) has been initiated in 2015 under the auspices of the ERASMUS+ program of the European Commission and assure a wide dissemination and debate of the topics of :
- Environmental impact of EBSs;
- Greener EM and their applications;
- Insensitive EM and their applications;
- Materials and techniques for ballistic and blast protection;
- Modeling and simulation of EBSs and ballistic protective equipment;
- EBSs based technologies for materials processing;
- Environmental and toxicology Life-Cycle Impact Assessment (LCIA) of EBSs;
- Fire command and control systems;
- T&E and data processing equipments for ballistic systems.
Official Language: The official language of the conference will be English.
Registration Fees: 150 €/pers. (students 100 €) (one day 50 €) (here)
Prior the seminar, a workshop addressed to students and young researchers will be given prior the conference, the 5th-6th of november. Lectures in classroom and practical works in lab about shocks and impacts will be taugth for strengthening knowledge in this field. A visit of an industrial site will be organised on the 7th of november. A more detailed program is available here.
Important deadlines: Attendees and contributors are asked to send their registrations through the Web site of the Conference by 1st of september 2018 at the latest, including the title and extended abstract of their contribution.
Some useful links for accommodation and maps (here).
Professor « Systèmes Pyrotechniques / Pyrotechnic Systems », Habilité à Diriger des Recherches
2, rue François VERNY – 29806 BREST CEDEX 9
Phone : +33 (0)2 98 34 89 78 / email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Institut de Recherche Dupuy de Lôme – CNRS UMR 6027